When a person is suffering from this disease i.e. hepatitis there are several things which come inside his mind there are several thoughts which prevail in him. There are certain things through which he undergoes a mental trauma. There are several methods for the Hepatitis diagnosis. A few of the will be listed later.
Just now let’s talk about the signs and symptoms which usually occur when the infection is there inside the body.
- There are flu-like symptoms
- Gastrointestinal indications
After such things the doctor will usually performs certain test to figure out the actual cause of the disease and get a final cure of that disease. When the results are in front then we are able to see that usually there is the enlargement of the liver or there is the yellowing of the eyes as well as the skin. Soon after that the doctor prescribes for a blood test which is quite essential for the Hepatitis diagnosis.
Different steps by which hepatitis can be diagnosed?
Blood test: there are usually three types of blood test which are been performed on humans for the Hepatitis diagnosis
- Liver enzymes test
- Viral proteins
- The antibodies to the virus of hepatitis
- Liver enzymes: this is the most commonly used blood test and is also the most effective one in diagnosing the symptoms of hepatitis. There are enzymes inside the liver cells which usually help in diagnosing the cause of the disease. When the liver cells are injured or they are not working up in a proper manner then they send up an alarm and thus the culminated result would be that the liver cells would get damaged, and after that the treatment could be started so that the disease could be cured.
- Viral antibodies: they are basically the product of white blood cells and are therefore termed as the protein building blocks. There work is to attack the intruders that penetrate inside the body surface to cause harm. There are several antibodies which work against the intruding viruses of Hepatitis A, C as well as B. they are detected very quickly during the blood test and soon the action can be take on them. But during the time when the level of the Hepatitis is high then the antibodies fail to fight against the intruders. When we refer the case of the chronic hepatitis we will be able to figure out that in this the guard cells fails to eradicate the harmful cells from the body thus failing to make them cure.
There are other tests which are available in the market which help in diagnosing the cause of the hepatitis and helping the doctors to cure them as soon as possible. One of them is the ultrasound, as the name suggest in this the inner organ is been viewed and then the cause is been diagnosed.
Thus over all we have seen that how things work in the human body. How different organs get affected by several other things which may be external or internal. Thus to culminate we can say that there are different methods through which the Hepatitis diagnosis can be brought into light.